OPERATIONS MANAGER - $50-65k - RealGood Stuff Co.
Every Real Good team needs a Real Good leader. Someone with a passion for local, organic ingredients, that will not only share our story with our many guests but also take pride in setting their team up for success. Your responsibilities will include everything from mentoring Team Members and develop Team Leads to managing all front and back of house operations with a strong focus on customer service. You will work closely with and report to the Head of Operations. You are responsible for the overall operations, customer experience, sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store(s). You are quick on your feet, a problem solver, and an excellent communicator with a passion for motivating others.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for maximizing the sales and profits of the store while also maintaining an exceptional level of customer service by developing strong Team Leads, Assistant Team Leads, and Bartenders.
- Sets an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of store operations and administrative duties
- Provide employees with all the information and resources they need to do their jobs and to feel a partnership with the organization.
- Make recommendations for promotion, relocation, and termination of Team members.
- Work with Support and to develop sales and labor targets.
- Accurately forecast weekly business volume adjusting inventory and labor cost accordingly
- Responsible for reviewing employee schedules that meet the labor requirements of the business.
- Responsible for holding employees accountable for their actions through both written and verbal warnings and write-ups (and what constitutes each).
- Responsible for training and enforcing standards with all new and existing employees.
- Responsible for communicating and following up on store needs.
- Leading by example and being a positive role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with Real Good's core values and culture.
- Responsible for doing a weekly wrap up and keeping your team informed of news, policies & procedures, with an emphasis on what areas and responsibilities need improvement while positively reinforcing what your team is doing well.
- Being able to assess and communicate hiring needs to the Operations team, and People & Development.
- Being a motivator and finding new ways to keep your team both challenged and inspired.
- Ability to effectively and thoughtfully coach team members through performance issues or internal conflicts amongst your team.
- Ensuring that food safety and security standards are met on a daily basis.
- Contributing ideas and solutions that will result in increased productivity and improved operations.
- Working with the marketing team to come up with community events that are unique to your location and spread our Real Good story.
- Food Service Management certification
- Servsafe certification
- 2-4 years of Restaurant Management
- Understanding of restaurant operations with a proven track record of success including but not limited: to profitability, sales building, succession planning, team development, adherence to standards, restaurant cleanliness, and guest experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Work weeks of up to 60 hours, including New Store Openings and/or rollouts of Real Good Stuff Co initiatives.
Competitive Compensation, Full Benefit Package, Paid Vacation,