Smoothie (ninja) and Food Prep Team Member - RealGood Stuff - Old Town
In 2014 we opened our first store. Today we have multiple locations where we serve chicken grain bowls, Avocado Toasts, Smoothie, Acai bowls and cold pressed Juice. Sourcing ingredients from farmers we know and trust. Maintaining our core principles ,Real Food thats Good for You.
As a real good bartender, you will be the friendly face and first point of contact for our guests. Your responsibilities will revolve heavily around your excellent customer service skills and the ability to keep the bar running as smoothly as possible. You will report to your location's Team Lead and Assistant Team Lead. You are friendly, reliable, a problem solver and take pride in your work.
- Being a positive role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with Real Good's core values and culture.
- Creating a guest experience that goes above and beyond expectations.
- Thinking outside the box to problem solve and keep the bar running smoothly.
- Responsible for communicating store needs to your Team Lead and Assistant Team Lead.
- Properly executing food safety and security standards on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned to your shift as outlined by your Team Lead and Assistant Team Lead (i.e. opening, closing or swing shift).
- Being a true team player and working together on a team level to maintain standards and accomplish goals.
- Have 1-2 years of food service experience
- Servsafe certification
- Be motivated to improve their team and help them reach goals
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have fierce customer service skills
- Share a passion for food and health
- Work well under pressure
- Hour. Store hours are from 7am-8pm. NO LATE NIGHTS!