Team Lead- Independent Location- Old Town
Every Real Good team needs a Real Good leader. Someone with a passion for local, organic ingredients, that will not only share our story with our many guests, but also take pride in setting their team up for success. Your responsibilities will include everything from mentoring team members to managing all front and back of house operations with a strong focus on customer service. You will work closely with and report to your location's Area Lead. You are quick on your feet, a problem solver, and an excellent communicator with a passion for motivating others.
- Work with Leadership Team, Operations Supervisor and Operations Managers to develop sales and labor targets.
- Accurately forecast weekly business volume adjusting inventory and labor cost accordingly
- Responsible for creating employee schedules that meet the labor requirements of the business.
- Responsible for holding employees accountable for their actions through both written and verbal warnings and write ups (and what constitutes each).
- Responsible for training and enforcing standards with all new and existing employees.
- Responsible for communicating and following up on store needs. Leading by example and being a positive role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with Real Good's core values and culture.
- Responsible for doing a weekly wrap up and keeping your team informed of news, policies & procedures, with an emphasis on what areas and responsibilities need improvement while positively reinforcing what your team is doing well.
- Being able to assess and communicate hiring needs to your Area Lead and People and Development, to keep your location staffed and running smoothly.
- Being a motivator and finding new ways to keep your team both challenged and inspired.
- Ability to effectively and thoughtfully coach team members through performance issues or internal conflicts amongst your team.
- Ensuring that food safety and security standards are met on a daily basis.
- Ability to lead strong back of house and front of house execution.
- Contributing ideas and solutions that will result in increased productivity and improved operations.
- Working with our marketing team to come up with community events that are unique to your location and spread our Real Good story.
- Have 1-2 years of management experience
- Food Service Management certification
- Servsafe certification
- Be motivated to improve their team and help them reach goals
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have fierce customer service skills
- Share a passion for food and health
- Work well under pressure